Malaysian Things

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Malaysian Things

All Malaysian Things | Semua Tentang Malaysia

+2
exhosted
rawlee22
6 posters

Career skills

rawlee22
    rawlee22

Career skills Empty Career skills

Post by rawlee22 9/2/2021, 2:48 pm

Just want to ask how do you develop your skill in your job. Im asking as a marketing exec. Sometimes i found myslef stuck in several situation. I think i need to find new things to learn
    exhosted
    exhosted

Career skills Empty Re: Career skills

Post by exhosted 9/2/2021, 2:49 pm

How long have u been in marketing? I think u will get better with time, it all need exerience laa.
    sookee
    sookee

Post by sookee 9/2/2021, 2:51 pm

Easiest and cheapest way maybe u can learn from books. Just head to any bookstores sure u can find complete business books.
    plsshtup

Post by plsshtup 10/2/2021, 10:08 am

Nowadays got so many crash courses u can take laa. But i think it will be a bit expensive since for marketing.
    plsshtup

Post by plsshtup 10/2/2021, 10:09 am

exhosted wrote:How long have u been in marketing? I think u will get better with time, it all need experience laa.
    Agreed, if you are new of course u will be stuck.... Need to learn from your colleague or seniors.
    rawlee22
    rawlee22

Post by rawlee22 10/2/2021, 10:16 am

exhosted wrote:How long have u been in marketing? I think u will get better with time, it all need experience laa.
    Almost 1 year, my companies is a new brand apparel. Sometimes it is hard for me to find new ideas. The company expect quite a lot from us.
    rawlee22
    rawlee22

Post by rawlee22 10/2/2021, 10:18 am

plsshtup wrote:Nowadays got so many crash courses u can take laa. But i think it will be a bit expensive since for marketing.
    How expensive is that? If under 5k is okay lah can kaotim with my boss to go to the class. But i see so much classes in youtube ads quite costly.
    rawlee22
    rawlee22

Post by rawlee22 10/2/2021, 10:21 am

plsshtup wrote:
    Agreed, if you are new of course u will be stuck.... Need to learn from your colleague or seniors.
    I actually have colleagues in this company but we are both new, even when we brainstorm together we cant find new ideas. Its okay if we do same marketing strategy as before but we think we can do more.
    jessbala

Post by jessbala 10/2/2021, 10:31 am

rawlee22 wrote:
    Almost 1 year, my companies is a new brand apparel. Sometimes it is hard for me to find new ideas. The company expect quite a lot from us.
    For start up its quite normal la. U have to adapt as fast as possible. They need to grow quickly.
    jessbala

Post by jessbala 10/2/2021, 10:34 am

rawlee22 wrote:
    How expensive is that? If under 5k is okay lah can kaotim with my boss to go to the class. But i see so much classes in youtube ads quite costly.
    I went one time a long time ago the price is about 4k . Nowadays sure expensive one, if not expensive confirm the content not so good.
    pindapanda
    pindapanda

Post by pindapanda 10/2/2021, 10:41 am

rawlee22 wrote:
    I actually have colleagues in this company but we are both new, even when we brainstorm together we cant find new ideas. Its okay if we do same marketing strategy as before but we think we can do more.
    I recommend you and your friend to go to this Marketing & Branding Masterclass by Roar Point. Very interesting, no need to learn from books. I went to the class already, the way they do the class is quite engaging.
    pindapanda
    pindapanda

Post by pindapanda 10/2/2021, 10:48 am

jessbala wrote:
    I went one time a long time ago the price is about 4k . Nowadays sure expensive one, if not expensive confirm the content not so good.
    Ada laaa, u just need to find more... the one that i go is only RM3898. I must say that the class they give is comprehensive. Yang tak perlu they didnt teach us, less time wasting.
    rawlee22
    rawlee22

Post by rawlee22 10/2/2021, 10:51 am

pindapanda wrote:
    I recommend you and your friend to go to this Marketing & Branding Masterclass by Roar Point. Very interesting, no need to learn from books. I went to the class already, the way they do the class is quite engaging.
    How much is the cost? Do we have to go separately? Can u give a brief about the topic?
    jessbala

Post by jessbala 10/2/2021, 10:53 am

pindapanda wrote:
    Ada laaa, u just need to find more... the one that i go is only RM3898. I must say that the class they give is comprehensive. Yang tak perlu they didnt teach us, less time wasting.
    Not so expensive. I think i need to see that too. How long is the course?
    pindapanda
    pindapanda

Post by pindapanda 10/2/2021, 10:58 am

rawlee22 wrote:
    How much is the cost? Do we have to go separately? Can u give a brief about the topic?
    For 2 is much cheaper than you go alone. RM6997 for 2 pax. Understanding business goals are related to marketing goals, advertising, integrate all the ideas into a plan. These are the mst important for me.
    pindapanda
    pindapanda

Post by pindapanda 10/2/2021, 10:59 am

jessbala wrote:
    Not so expensive. I think i need to see that too. How long is the course?
    Only 2 days, they also will give you free book which is quite helpful if you need to review. This is the website https://roar-point.com/marketing-branding-masterclass/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29/3/2024, 3:00 am