Malaysian Things

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Malaysian Things

All Malaysian Things | Semua Tentang Malaysia

+2
mojo10
kinkuih
6 posters

How is the sales and rent situation at the Millennium Sq, Petaling Jaya complex?

kinkuih
    kinkuih

How is the sales and rent situation at the Millennium Sq, Petaling Jaya complex? Empty How is the sales and rent situation at the Millennium Sq, Petaling Jaya complex?

Post by kinkuih 5/1/2022, 6:10 pm

Planning to book a unit there, no price up since last time i see, what u guys think in the next three years. Near to workplace, ameneties. Opinions are apprecited.
    Maiaya
    Maiaya

How is the sales and rent situation at the Millennium Sq, Petaling Jaya complex? Empty Re: How is the sales and rent situation at the Millennium Sq, Petaling Jaya complex?

Post by Maiaya 5/1/2022, 11:03 pm

kinkuih wrote:Planning to book a unit there, no price up since last time i see, what u guys think in the next three years. Near to workplace, ameneties. Opinions are apprecited.
    i have a friend who are lived there and she said that its kinda expensive and the management kinda on and off...really near with the facilities but not pocket friendly hahaahah! i think malaysia developer need to thinks the fresh concept for our housing sector...
    Skyfarera

How is the sales and rent situation at the Millennium Sq, Petaling Jaya complex? Empty Re: How is the sales and rent situation at the Millennium Sq, Petaling Jaya complex?

Post by Skyfarera 5/1/2022, 11:54 pm

kinkuih wrote:Planning to book a unit there, no price up since last time i see, what u guys think in the next three years. Near to workplace, ameneties. Opinions are apprecited.
    Is it condo? bcoz to me, condo house is not suitable for a long term buy. coz when u have a kids, and getting old u will need a calm environment. trust me becoz most of my friend's parents kinda of regret buy condo house.
    Skyfarera

Post by Skyfarera 5/1/2022, 11:58 pm

Maiaya wrote:
    i have a friend who are lived there and she said that its kinda expensive and the management kinda on and off...really near with the facilities but not pocket friendly hahaahah! i think malaysia developer need to thinks the fresh concept for our housing sector...

agreeddd! becoz most of us, want to buy a house to stay and lives there and not collecting an assets rite. so they need to look forward this matter
    untyfester
    untyfester

Post by untyfester 6/1/2022, 9:25 am

hmm i think its pretty good if talking about environment la.. tapi the cost im not very sure because if its a landed house obviously mahal gila. unless if u have secure job to pay for it.. and if they have completed facilities then why not
    mojo10
    mojo10

Post by mojo10 6/1/2022, 9:29 am

Maiaya wrote:
    what?? biar betul?? usually if we pay more we supposed to get better services, no? why are they doing that... wow so bad la like this.. yes we need better housing sector
    mojo10
    mojo10

Post by mojo10 6/1/2022, 9:45 am

Skyfarera wrote:
    Is it condo? bcoz to me, condo house is not suitable for a long term buy. coz when u have a kids, and getting old u will need a calm environment. trust me becoz most of my friend's parents kinda of regret buy condo house.
    if u wanna stay single forever its suitable la nk duduk condo kan. but if sooner u want to get married, lastly, people are just gonna rent to ur house unless if u have any close family that need to stay at ur house when theyre on vacation
    maileysairuz

Post by maileysairuz 6/1/2022, 11:20 pm

mojo10 wrote:
    if u wanna stay single forever its suitable la nk duduk condo kan. but if sooner u want to get married, lastly, people are just gonna rent to ur house unless if u have any close family that need to stay at ur house when theyre on vacation
    yess turee! but sayang lah u buy a condo house, then u need to sell the house then buy landed house too many paperwork to do haha...
    if condo, i want kinda of family friendly concept hahaha where should i gives my idea ehhh tongue
    Maiaya
    Maiaya

Post by Maiaya 6/1/2022, 11:43 pm

mojo10 wrote:
    what?? biar betul?? usually if we pay more we supposed to get better services, no? why are they doing that... wow so bad la like this.. yes we need better housing sector
    no laaahhh not at that place hahaha...that is why lah like sime darby kan, they are searching for those who wants to gives a house concept for their house designs 2030...that is their iniative to be different and want to know what housing buyers wants....
    Maiaya
    Maiaya

Post by Maiaya 6/1/2022, 11:47 pm

maileysairuz wrote:
    yess turee! but sayang lah u buy a condo house, then u need to sell the house then buy landed house too many paperwork to do haha...
    if condo, i want kinda of family friendly concept hahaha where should i gives my idea ehhh tongue
    ohhh! kinda great but u have a details on how it works ke?
    if u do, maybe next time u can join contest "sime darby home concept 2030".. coz last year and the registration closed...mana tahu u will be the winner with ur concept...http://www.pam.org.my/awards-competitions/competitions/1714-concept-home-2030-competition.html
    mojo10
    mojo10

Post by mojo10 7/1/2022, 9:30 am

maileysairuz wrote:
    yaa betul. if we want to deco by ourselves. imagine living alone, i think ha memang its a waste la because u spend so much last last if u have family u dont sit with them anymore
    mojo10
    mojo10

Post by mojo10 7/1/2022, 9:59 am

Maiaya wrote:
    no laaahhh not at that place hahaha...that is why lah like sime darby kan, they are searching for those who wants to gives a house concept for their house designs 2030...that is their iniative to be different and want to know what housing buyers wants....
    wah cn try laa.. where do i find more about it? because i want to know whether or not tat im compatible to enter thatt
    Maiaya
    Maiaya

Post by Maiaya 7/1/2022, 2:24 pm

mojo10 wrote:
    wah cn try laa.. where do i find more about it? because i want to know whether or not tat im compatible to enter thatt
    u can search it on google or juz click the link that i pasted on comment above....they already to choose a winner from top 10 and this competition for those who are architect in housing sector....but i hope they will do another competition like this....if u kenal anyone, u can ask them to join....
    maileysairuz

Post by maileysairuz 7/1/2022, 2:55 pm

Maiaya wrote:
    ohhh! kinda great but u have a details on how it works ke?
    if u do, maybe next time u can join contest "sime darby home concept 2030".. coz last year and the registration closed...mana tahu u will be the winner with ur concept...
    wowww i found the voting site! the designs kinda woowww! hope they can do this competitions again! and what i saw, the designs are really2 fresh. really2 they use this platform to our architect shows their talent kan! go vote nowww! at concepthome2030.simedarbyproperty.com
    Maiaya
    Maiaya

Post by Maiaya 8/1/2022, 3:20 pm

maileysairuz wrote:
    wowww i found the voting site! the designs kinda woowww! hope they can do this competitions again! and what i saw, the designs are really2 fresh. really2 they use this platform to our architect shows their talent kan! go vote nowww! at concepthome2030.simedarbyproperty.com
    yess trueee! https://concepthome2030.simedarbyproperty.com/ vote here to choose the winner and one of us might be the buyers for their house's design in future....hope sime darby can do another contest in future lah...
    Skyfarera

Post by Skyfarera 8/1/2022, 3:39 pm

Maiaya wrote:
    yess trueee! https://concepthome2030.simedarbyproperty.com/ vote here to choose the winner and one of us might be the buyers for their house's design in future....hope sime darby can do another contest in future lah...
    really2 worth it! and the prize for the winner also worth it! i already vote and hope to see the designs in future.. even i cant afford to buy sime darby house, maybe i can inspired my house using their design..
    untyfester
    untyfester

Post by untyfester 8/1/2022, 8:23 pm

Skyfarera wrote:
    really2 worth it! and the prize for the winner also worth it! i already vote and hope to see the designs in future.. even i cant afford to buy sime darby house, maybe i can inspired my house using their design..
    ya la.. i just noticed about this and i feel like if we have these type of contest, its somehow spread awareness jugak
    untyfester
    untyfester

Post by untyfester 8/1/2022, 8:26 pm

Maiaya wrote:
    u can search it on google or juz click the link that i pasted on comment above....they already to choose a winner from top 10 and this competition for those who are architect in housing sector....but i hope they will do another competition like this....if u kenal anyone, u can ask them to join....
    skrg ni very easy juga to find contests.. facebook, google, and ig confirm so many contest for them to promote.. but this one i rarely jumpa. i relly hope i can join la nextt time
    mojo10
    mojo10

Post by mojo10 8/1/2022, 8:36 pm

Maiaya wrote:
    laaa yeke.. sadly takleh join dah la.. but next time we cn still join right if they open it again.. i really hope they do
    mojo10
    mojo10

Post by mojo10 9/1/2022, 11:22 am

untyfester wrote:
    ya la.. i just noticed about this and i feel like if we have these type of contest, its somehow spread awareness jugak
    btull.. and maybe their design tu we can actually try to do it at our house kan.. so then we can have various type of creativity

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/5/2024, 11:14 pm